The Mid-Atlantic Summit on Behavioral Health and Criminal Justice will provide a timely opportunity for regional partners from around the contiguous states of the Mid-Atlantic region to:
- Identify local and national best practices for:
- managing behavioral health
- reducing incarceration
- promoting public safety and prosperity
- Address data needs and communications challenges
- Align and focus policy reform efforts
- Prioritize necessary course corrections
- Promote bold state and local targets for reform
At this event, mid-Atlantic communities and agencies will present work in progress, build and solidify broad support for coordinated efforts to overcome common barriers, and situate their community-based behavioral health and criminal justice reform initiatives on a shared roadmap to a healthier, equitable and sustainably prosperous nation.
National Association of Counties, 660 North Capitol Street NW, Level 1 Conference Center, Washington, DC 20001
CMN will be present for both days of the Summit. For more information and to register, please click here.