How’s your recall? Try this QUICK QUIZ on the August CMN Newsletter. Answers are listed below all the questions.
1. Who said: “In light of the Word of God, and thus of faith, life – all human life – is sacred and untouchable no matter how heinous the crimes.”
a. Pope John Paul II b. St. Ignatius Loyola c. Kenneth Himes, OFM d. Gino Concetti, OFM
2. Which organization aims to rehabilitate youth facing life sentences?
a. Montana Abolition Coalition b. JRJI c. CMN d. The Diocese of Helena e. none of the above
3. What author’s name in this issue is three men’s names?
4. How many dioceses are there in Montana? Name them.
5. The Montana Abolition Coalition works with
a. friends of homicide victims b. conservative politicians c. corrections personnel d. liberals e. all of the above
6. Who wrote “Eyes on Jesus: A Guide for Contemplation”?
a. St. Teresa of Avila b. Michael Kennedy, SJ c. Cardinal Avery Dulles d. Bishop Desmond Tutu
1. d. Gino Concetti, OFM
2. b. JRJI (Jesuit Restorative Justice Initiative)
3. Bishop George Leo Thomas
4. Two: Diocese of Helena and the Diocese of Great Falls Billings.
5. e. All of the above
6. b. Michael Kennedy, SJ