CMN supporters chipped in with donations of all sizes to ensure that Catholic Mobilizing Network met the $50,000 matching grant challenge well before our December 31 deadline, and for that we are so thankful. Because of you, CMN will continue its work to educate Catholics about our Church’s pro-life teaching.
A second goal of CMN’s capacity-building campaign is to develop a sustaining network of more than 100 monthly donors – who each support CMN with at least $5 every month. CMN’s goal is to build a dependable flow of resources that we can count on to make a difference every month. We have 24 members of the CMN Stewards Circle to date! Members of the CMN Stewards Circle, receive an exclusive lapel pin featuring CMN’s logo. It is a small gift of thanks from us, and also a way for you to demonstrate your commitment to life.
To become a CMN Steward and receive your one-of-a-kind CMN Stewards Circle lapel pin, just check the box to make your donation a monthly gift when you click here.
Here are some other ways you can help out CMN:
- If you can’t make a monthly commitment, please make a one-time contribution today to help us boost CMN’s momentum!
- Ask your Parish Respect Life and Social Justice Committees to make a special effort to raise funds for our work.
- Ask your Bishop or Priest to write a check to CMN (or give online) from his discretionary fund.
- Ask others to join you in supporting CMN. When you make your contribution online, you will receive the tools to send e-mails to your friends, family, and colleagues, and to post about your donation using Twitter and Facebook.
- Donate stock. (Contact us for details.)