The Catholic Mobilizing Network offers spring, fall and summer semester internship opportunities. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line “Internship.” Please include the dates you are available to intern and the number of hours you are able to commit per week. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call our main office at 202-541-5290.
About Catholic Mobilizing Network (CMN)
CMN Catholic Mobilizing Network (CMN) works in collaboration with the USCCB and is a ministry of the Congregation of Saint Joseph. Firmly grounded in the Catholic teaching on the consistent ethic of life from conception to natural death, CMN seeks to prepare Catholics for informed involvement in ending the death penalty and promoting restorative justice programs.
We share our message at the national and local level, working closely with state Catholic conferences, dioceses, congregations, Catholic organizations and secular state-based organizations. Our committed staff is based in our Washington DC office conveniently located near the Brookland/CUA metro station.
About CMN Internship Opportunities
CMN seeks to provide an enriching internship experience that acknowledges the skills and interests of each individual intern as well as the needs of our organization. Interning at CMN is a chance to be part of the Catholic movement to end the use of the death penalty and promote restorative justice in the U.S. The internship provides a hands-on, nonprofit experience and the opportunity to build practical and research skills.
Generally, intern duties fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Draft and update fact sheets on the death penalty and restorative justice issues
- Work with our Programs Director and Director of Youth Ministry to create workshops and retreats
- Research issues related to the death penalty and restorative justice
- Assist in producing CMN’s monthly newsletter
- Assist in social media outreach
- Update CMN databases and learn the basics of WordPress and fundraising software tools
- Work with our Director of Development on direct mailings and other outreach efforts
- Assist in other relevant project opportunities and administrative duties as needed